Look out for sneezing, a runny nose, inflamed eyes, skin rashes, asthma (breathing difficulties which can be fatal), and allergic reactions. All these symptoms can occur from contact with mould spores which develop in damp and poorly ventilated conditions, so could point to a problem in your home. These symptoms will most severely affect younger… Continue reading Sanctuary Shamed Over Unfit Homes
“Me, my 15 year old son and our pets were all exposed to Asbestos fibres.” Our homes should not make us sick. Housing associations have no excuse for exposing tenants or the public to harmful materials, and must act swiftly and appropriately if there is even a slight risk to health and safety.